Hearthstone Housing Foundation Academic Scholarship Program
Hearthstone Housing Foundation
Scholarship Fund was created to develop
and empower new generations to achieve their educational endeavors. Awards range from $500-$5,000.
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014 IS NOW OPEN.
application window will close March 30th, 2013.
- Be 16-25 years of age.
in a Hearthstone Housing Foundation property OR a resident in a county where a Hearthstone property is located. Find
the link below for the list of eligible counties.
college/university, trade school, professional/leadership training, or internship.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 for current high school students, or college bound freshman, and 2.75 GPA for current college
- Must be available for phone
interview tentatively scheduled for Sat., May 18, 2013 or Sat., June 1,
- Answer all questions on the application
- Sign the disclaimer on page 3. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or
guardian must co-sign the application
- Include school transcripts.
College freshmen must provide high school and college transcripts. Official and unofficial records are accepted
- Include proof of 2012 income (i.e. 2012
or most recent tax return, FAFSA Student Financial Aid Report)
a one-page personal statement
- Include two letters of recommendation
in sealed envelopes by your references
- Do not staple pages.
Use a paperclip to secure multiple pages
Mail your completed application package to:
5031 Birch Street, Suite F
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Applications must be recieved or postdated by March 30, 2013.
List of Eligible Counties
2013 High School Application
2013 College Application
2013 Renewal Application