Hearthstone Housing Foundation
Many students struggle to obtain a college degree due to the rising costs of education. To address this need, the Hearthstone Scholarship Fund was established in 2009. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $5,000 and are available to students who reside in a Hearthstone property or in the surrounding community.
New! Interested in mentorship? Email email@example.com for more details!
Applications for the 2024-25 school
year will be available Dec 1, 2023!
What we look for...
- Be from a low-income household *
- Be 15-25 years of age
- Tell us about how pursuing higher education will help you to achieve your personal and professional goals
* Low-income as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's national income limits. Click here for current limits.
- Be a full-time student **
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA for current high school students or a 2.75 GPA for current college students
- Tell us what sets you apart!
** Full-time enrollment as determined by the educational institution. High school, college, university, or vocational school students are eligible to apply. Funds may not be used for graduate studies or for studying abroad.
* Scholarship awards will be disbursed in two halves. Awardees will be asked to sign a Scholarship Agreement and submit proof of continuing eligibility prior to receiving each half of the award.