Hearthstone Housing Foundation
Many students struggle to obtain a college degree due to the rising costs of education. To address this need, the Hearthstone Scholarship Fund was established in 2009. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $5,000 and are available to students who reside in a Hearthstone property or in the surrounding community.
Now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year
What we look for...
- Be from a low-income household *
- Be 15-25 years of age
- Tell us about how pursuing higher education will help you to achieve your personal and professional goals
* Low-income as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's national income limits. Click here for current limits.
- Be a full-time student **
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA for current high school students or a 2.75 GPA for current college students
- Tell us what sets you apart!
** Full-time enrollment as determined by the educational institution. High school, college, university, or vocational school students are eligible to apply. Funds may not be used for graduate studies or for studying abroad.
What you will need...
(Click on any of the items to learn more!)
Round 1: Application
Special thanks to our
2019-2020 Scholarship Committee
Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship Fund Committee Members are hardworking volunteers who value the education of the young people in our community. Our scholarship program is made possible by their passion, time, and experience.